Private Budapest Night Stroll And Boat Cruise
OverviewTake a stroll through Budapest, Paris of the East, on this relaxing evening walking tour, then cruise for an hour on the legendary River Danube. Your private guide will show you the best of the city, rich in UNESCO World heritage sites. See beautiful Budapest by night! We take you for an evening stroll for the best photo ops & stories surrounding these famous sights.
Know More about this tour
Paris of the East is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a totally different feeling than what youll experience during the day. Our Night Stroll is designed to take you along a path where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo ops.
Youll not only learn about these grandiose sights but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past to up until very recent history. Everything will be explained during our relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour we cap off the evening with a one hour boat cruise ticket on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
Inclusions for Private Budapest Night Stroll And Boat Cruise
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Boat cruise ticket
- Welcome drink of choice
- Many stops for photos and questions
Exclusions for Private Budapest Night Stroll And Boat Cruise
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours
Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Unfortunately, due to the difficult access to the pier, it's not possible for us to accommodate people with limited mobility
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers