OverviewTake in the sights of Busan while accompanied by an informative private guide. This sightseeing tour takes you throughout the city in one day, from the Buddhist mountain temple of Beomeosa to Gamcheon Culture Village, where contemporary art fills a maze of alleyways. See other Busan highlights such as Jagalchi Fish Market and Yongdusan Park, where Busan Tower offers views as far as the East Sea. Korean lunch and round-trip hotel transport by private minivan are included.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide upon pickup at your hotel and hop in your comfortable, private minivan for the drive to Mt Geumjeong. Located halfway up the mountain is Beomeosa (Temple of the Nirvana Fish), originally built in 678 during the reign of King Munmu of the Silla Dynasty. Learn about the temple’s history as you explore the complex, including gates, halls, pagodas and stone lamps showcasing Korea’s traditional Buddhist architecture.
Continue on to Gamcheon Culture Village, a fascinating hillside enclave decorated with pastel houses, sculptures and other art installations. Sometimes referred to as the ‘Santorini of the East,’ among other nicknames, Gamcheon as it’s known today was created during the rebuilding phase after the Korean War. Walk with your guide through the labyrinthine alleyways, perhaps stopping at the Sky Garden for the best views.
Enjoy hot stone rice with many delicious side dishes for lunch at a local Korean restaurant.
Afterward, you’ll experience more local life at the vibrant Jagalchi Fish Market, where you can find a diverse array of seafood and dried fish on display. Famous throughout the country, Korea’s largest fish market is representative of Busan, as are the female vendors in their aprons washing down their stalls.
Then drive to Yongdusan Park, a popular destination for locals. From the top of the 394-foot-high (120-meter) Busan Tower, you can view downtown Busan. On a sunny day, keep an eye out for Tsushima Island across the East Sea in Japan.
Your final stop, Gukje Market (International Market), provides plenty of shopping opportunities. Souvenirs and good bargains are easy to find. The wholesale market includes several venues, like Ggangtong Market, Manmul Street and Changsun shopping mall.
After a full-day tour visiting many of Busan’s top attractions, you’re driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village And Beomeosa Temple
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Busan City Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village And Beomeosa Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.