Private Byron Bay And Mullumbimby Day Trip From The Gold Coast
OverviewRide in the comfort of a SUV or minibus on this private 9-hour day trip from the Gold Coast to Bryon Bay and Mullumbimby. While in Bryron Bay, you can enjoy a walking tour of Cape Byron Lighthouse with your guide or just explore the quaint town. Your tour includes lunch at a working organic farm that you will enjoy on the way to Byron Bay.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourYou and your private party (of up to 11) will begin your Australian adventure with hotel pickup around 9am. Sit back and relax in the comfort of a luxury vehicle as your guide entertains your party with locals stories.
Cross from Queensland into New South Wales through Murwillumbah and arrive in Mullumbimby. This scenic little village is nestled between cane fields with Mount Chincogan looming in the background. You will have time to explore some of the most intriguing coffee shops, gift shops and local sites before your guide serves you a typical Australian morning tea.
From Mullumbimby you will travel to 'The Farm for lunch. Known for growing organic foods, you will have the opportunity to stroll around the farm before settling in for lunch at Three Blue Ducks restaurant. The restaurant features an outdoor kitchen, a wood fire pizza oven, and an Argentinian grill. The bar caters to all, offering 56 varieties of Australian craft beers, wines and ciders and a selection of unique cocktails (at your own expense).
After satisfying your taste buds, you will continue to Byron Bay for a cruise around the town before heading to Wategos beach to start your Cape Byron lighthouse walk. The lighthouse if located at the top of a hill so you will need to be in fairly good shape to attempt this. For those that don't feel up to the walk, you can be driven to the lighthouse or there is plenty to do in Byron town. Once at the lighthouse, guests can enjoy magnificent views of the coast and possibly sight a dolphin, turtle or whale frolicking in the surf below
At 3:30pm, you will start the return trip to the Gold Coast, stopping at several gorgeous beaches along the way for a quick walk and photos. You will be back to your hotel in time for dinner at 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Byron Bay And Mullumbimby Day Trip From The Gold Coast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All activities
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- This tour is all inclusive
- Private Driver
- Transportation in luxury SUV (up to 6pax)
- Transportation in minibus (7-11pax)
Exclusions for Private Byron Bay And Mullumbimby Day Trip From The Gold Coast
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Please bring your own towels and money for coffee/shopping
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.