Private Cairo City Tour: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Khan Khalili Bazaar
OverviewExplore Cairo in one Private day tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and khan Khalili Bazaar.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day tour with pick-up from your hotel in Cairo around 08.00am by an expert tour guide who will be waiting in lobby area with a Viator sign. You will then be transferred to the Giza Pyramids where you will spend around 3 hours visiting the most famous pyramids in Egypt, along with the biggest and oldest Sphinx in Egypt. You may also have a camel ride at the Pyramids (additional cost).
After the Pyramids you will be transferred to down town Cairo to visit one of the biggest museum in Egypt, the Egyptian Museum. You will be accompanied by your expert tour guide who will focus to explain the highlights of the museum, including the treasures of Tutankhamen and animal mummies.
There is an optional lunch break to stop and have lunch, or stop in a preferred restaurant (lunch not included). In the afternoonyou will end your day tour by a visit to one of the oldest markets in Egypt; Khan Khalili Bazaar. There you will be able to see the oldest part of Islamic Cairo and shops all around the street where you can buy Egyptian cheap souvenirs. Around 16:00 you will be transferred you back to yourhotel from which you departed.
Inclusions for Private Cairo City Tour: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Cairo City Tour: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.