Private Cairo Layover Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Coptic Cairo Including Felucca Boat RideWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy visiting the Pyramids of Giza and the great Sphinx. Explore the Egyptian Museum and its treasures of the Pharaohs, old civilization and King Tutankhamen's golden treasures. See the citadel and visit one of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in Egypt (Mohamed Ali Pasha Mosque). Enjoy the beauty of the Nile while sailing for one hour on a Nile Felucca boat.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up from the airport to start your tour in and around Cairo.
First stop will be the Giza Pyramids to visit the three great pyramids (Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinos), dating back around 4,500 years. If you like, you can go inside one of the queens' pyramids. Visit the panorama to take awesome photos for Giza pyramids together from far. Visit the great Sphinx and the Valley Temple (the mummification temple).
Next, visit the Egyptian Museum, which has about 125,000 artifacts on display. You will see the master pieces of the ancient Egyptian civilization, among them the collection of King Tutankhamen (the golden mask, golden throne, and the golden coffin), and the royal mummies of the Pharaohs, the animals mummies, and the pyramid builders' statues.
Afterwards, relax on a one-hour Felucca boat ride on the Nile River, to see Cairo from a different angle.
Your last stop will be Coptic Cairo. See the hanging church dating back to the 3rd century. Visit crypt where the holy family hid when they escaped from Palestine. Marvel at the Ben Ezra Synagogue dating back to the 9th century .
After the tour ends, your guide will transfer you to Cairo airport for final departure.
Inclusions for Private Cairo Layover Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Coptic Cairo Including Felucca Boat Ride
- Cairo airport pick up and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in the itinerary
- Transport by modern A/C cars & Professional local driver.
- Private tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Cairo Layover Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Coptic Cairo Including Felucca Boat Ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to Mummies room in the museum, to the inside of the great Pyramids and the Solar Boat Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.