Private Canoe Safari In Kolovesi National Park
OverviewGuided canoe safari in the wilderness of Kolovesi national park. Kolovesi is paddlers paradise, silent place with great scenery. Kolovesi is also known as a jewel in East of Finland.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourHop into your canoe at 9am at the peer in Kirkkoranta, and paddle out onto the open waters with your private guide to begin your 6-hour tour. Motorboats are not allowed in Kolovesi, and this makes canoeing a pleasure in the silent Finnish wilderness.
During your canoe safari, explore the waterways and rivers, and discover ancient rock paintings hidden along the banks. Along the way, listen as your private guide sheds light on the regions geography, and keep watch for rare seals splashing and playing in the clear waters.
Sip hot coffee by the open fire, and upgrade your tour to include a campfire meal prepared by your private guide. When your 6-hour canoe trip comes to an end, paddle back to your starting point in Kirkkoranta to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Private Canoe Safari In Kolovesi National Park
- National Park fees
- Private guide
- Canoe rental
- Light refreshments
- Lunch (if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Canoe Safari In Kolovesi National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of five people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.