Private Canoe Safari In Southern Konnevesi National ParkWrite a Review
OverviewGuided canoe safari in the wilderness of Southern Konnevesi National Park. The archipelago of Konnevesi Lake is great for paddling. Enjoyment to all senses in the wilderness and great scenery.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourGuided canoe safari with pro guide in the archipelago of Konnevesi National Park in Northern Savonia. The many islands of the park make canoeing a pleasure in the silent and wilderness like surroundings.
A professional guide will bring you safely to a great one day experience. First you will make a plan for the day's canoeing itinerary, and then guide will give you advice on safety & techniques. Then you go exploring the park. You paddle to see the mountain spirit at Käpynänvuori hill. Then you continue towards Kalaja area and observe ospreys along the way. There are some ospreys in Konnevesi area, and if you are lucky you might see one during the day.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Silence of Konnevesi
- Mountain spirit
- Great scenery and the wilderness
- Clean air and water
- Coffee in the nature around a campfire
Inclusions for Private Canoe Safari In Southern Konnevesi National Park
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Canoe Safari In Southern Konnevesi National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.