Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations: Delhi / Agra / Abhaneri Step well / Jaipur / Chittor / Udaipur / Ranakpur / Jodhpur / Bikaner / Mandawa / Delhi.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi On arrival at Airport you will be received and assisted to your hotel
Day 02: Delhi Agra drive (205 Km) using expressway Half day Delhi tour Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay.
Day 03: Day 04: Agra - Jaipur drive (240 Km) via & Abhaneri
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday). Back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort.
Later drive to Jaipur. Stop at Abhaneri. The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather.
Day 04: Jaipur After breakfast visit Amber Fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
Later walled city tour by walk Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view
Optional: Evening dinner with cooking demo with Indian Family (Complimentary)
Day 05: Jaipur Udaipur drive (400 Km) via Chittor Breakfast at hotel and drive to Udaipur, en-route visit Chittorgarh Fort
Day 06: Udaipur After breakfast Udaipur tour
Day 07: Udaipur - Jodhpur drive (280 Km) via Ranakpur
Drive to Udaipur, en route you will visit Ranakpur Jain Templs (98 Km from Udaipur): Ranakpur is widely known for its marble Jain temple,. Later continue drive to Jodhpur, upon arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay
Day 08: Jodhpur Bikaner drive (250 Km) After breakfast visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada. Later drive to Bikaner, on arrival if time permit visit Camel breeding farm
Day 09: Bikaner Mandawa drive (190 Km) Breakfast and visit Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace. Drive to Mandawa, upon arrival check-in at hotel for 01 night stay. Evening visit to village & there are a number of fascinating havelis in Mandawa, all of them adorned with beautiful wall paintings
Day 10: Mandawa Delhi drive (250 Km) & flight to Onward Journey After breakfast drive Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
This Rajasthan tour with Delhi takes you back in an era where India was proudly termed as the golden sparrow. The state of Rajasthan owns more than its fair share of remarkable monuments and palaces and this tour lets you explore the most precious of the lot. The tour starts in Delhi where you experience the wonders of some colonial buildings which played significant sole in the Indian history. Take a drive to Agra to explore the majestic beauty of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. As you move ahead to start your expedition to Rajasthan, you will be thrilled by the vibrancy in cultures and traditions sprawling here. Witness the most popular cities of Rajasthan, including Jaipur, Chittor, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Mandawa. This beautifully planned tour to Rajasthan promises a whale of a time to all kind of travelers, giving all a bag full of memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
Know More about this tour
Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Jaipur only.
- 5% GST Included.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips to driver and guide
- Any Accommodation.
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Optional: English speaking guide service. (INR 1500 For Delhi & 1000/- For each city)
- Boat ride in Udaipur. Optional (INR 700/- per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel Rates on request
This is a private tour with experienced driver.
No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Delhi. Mail your flight details for Airport pickup.
Visa is Compulsory to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links.
You Might Also Like
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train
- Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour From Delhi
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi