Private Car Highlights Tour Of Barcelona
OverviewA half day of highlights with an expert guide; including inside Gaudi's Sagrada Familia! The first part of the tour is done by chauffeur driven van, allowing you to see Montjuic, Plaa Espanya, Paseo de Gracia (Gaudis famous houses), Arc de Triomf, and Gaudis almost finished church, la Sagrada Familia (with skip the line tickets)! Afterwards, we will explore the oldest district of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter! This pedestrianized area can be explored on foot or by rickshaw (bicycle taxi for two). Prices are all inclusive, including skip the line tickets and Spanish sales tax (21%).
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourThis tour combines history, culture and fun. Your expert guide will accompany you on an exploration of highlights of this vibrant city.Your tour will start in l'Eixample (Extension in English)neighborhood that was created just over 150 years ago when Barcelonas City Council wanted to extend the city to house an ever growing and overcrowded Barcelona. It is the part of Barcelona that can easily be distinguished with its grid like appearance on your map with parallel and perpendicular streets and square city blocks.
Though this part of the tour is done by taxi or chauffeured van. However, fear not, drive bys are not our thing either. Your expert guide will stop at all the important sights allowing you to get up close and personal with Barcelona! You will see Arc d'Triomf, Paseo de Gracia with its fanciful turn of the century apartment buildings, Gaudi's almost finished la Sagrada Familia Basilica. Going just outside of this neighborhood, your guide will share with you Plaza d'Espanya (the 1929 World's Fair grounds), Montjuic hill, the Olympic port and village, as well as the inner harbor and waterfront areas.
The last portion of this tour takes place in the Barcelona's oldest district, the Gothic Quarter. Situated between El Born and El Raval, the neighborhood is home to the Barcelona Cathedral, Plaa Sant Jaume, Plaa Reial, the Jewish Quarter and the city's most intact stretch of Roman wall. Its winding streets make it an easy and pleasant place to get lost for a few hours, but seeing it with a guide will unlock the area's historic and cultural significance.
What you will see:
- la Sagrada Familia
- Paseo de Gracia
- Plaza Espanya
- The National Palace
- The Olympic Ring
- The Columbus Monument
- Olympic Village
- Arc de Triomf
- Plaza Catalunya
- Gothic Quarter
- The Cathedral of Barcelona
Starting times: 9am or 3pm
Inclusions for Private Car Highlights Tour Of Barcelona
- Professional, experienced & passionate guide with excellent English
- Port pick-up
- Hotel pick-up (if located within Barcelona city limits)
- Skip the line tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Chauffeur driven van
- All taxes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
If you have mobility issues, just let us know ahead of time to make the day as comfortable as possible!
Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
At the time of booking, all other travelers should confirm their hotel address for pick up. Please include the exact name of the hotel (there are several hotels with very similar names) and address.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace