Private Car Tour Of Budapest With Spanish-Speaking GuideWrite a Review
Perfect for first-time visitors, this private, 4-hour tour of Budapest will expose you to the cityâÂÂs must-see landmarks, on both sides of the Danube. Led by a Spanish-speaking guide, this tour by car will also allow you time to hop out and do some exploring âÂÂ and photo-taking âÂÂ on foot. Venture from Buda Castle Hill to AndrÃ¡ssy Avenue and back to the Chain Bridge, all while learning about the cityâÂÂs past from your guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your accommodation, at a time of your choosing, and venture out for a 4-hour trip around town. This private tour of Budapest's essential landmarks will be conducted primarily by car, though you’ll also have the freedom to get out and see some sights up close. This tour will be conducted in Spanish.
Your four-wheeled trip around Budapest will begin in the hills of the Buda side of the city. Venture first to the Buda Castle District, home to a heavy concentration of must-see attractions, including the Royal Palace and the Matthias Church. Step out of the car and visit the Fisherman’s Bastion, which offers striking, panoramic views of the city.
The next stop on the tour will be the verdant Gellért Hill. Before crossing the Danube to the Pest side of the city, wander into the Gellért Baths, one of the city’s most beautiful thermal bathing facilities.
Afterwards, it’s on to Pest, considered by many to be the modern side of the city, though it’s also home to its own share of magnificent, baroque landmarks. Observe the statues of Heroes’ Square, see the sprawling Széchenyi Baths complex, and don’t miss the Vajdahunyad Castle.
The 4-hour tour concludes when you are returned directly to your accommodation (or any other preferred location in the city center).
Inclusions for Private Car Tour Of Budapest With Spanish-Speaking Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Spanish-speaking guide
Exclusions for Private Car Tour Of Budapest With Spanish-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Spanish speaking guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.