Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi.
After breakfast tour of Old & New Delhi visit Red Fort, enjoy the rickshaw ride from Red Fort to Jama Masjid via Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi streets.
Later visit Jama Masjid, Humayun Tomb, India Gate & drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Overnight at hotel. (Please note sightseeing can be customized according to you.)
Day 03: Delhi Agra drive (205 Km) using expressway.
After breakfast drive to Agra, on arrival at Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj). (Please note sightseeing can be customized according to you.)
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur drive (240 Km) via & Abhaneri.
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast.
Later drive to Jaipur. Stop at Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well.
Later continue drive to Jaipur. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel for 02 nights stay. (Please note sightseeing can be customized according to you.)
Day 05: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
Later walled city tour by walk
Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view.
Optional: Evening dinner with cooking demo with Indian Family (Complimentary)
Day 06: Jaipur Delhi drive (250 Km) & flight to Onward Journey
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Days
Departure Time :
Departure time is flexible as this is private tour.
Departure Details :
New Delhi (Airport / Hotel )
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Golden Triangle tour will give you a classic introduction to an enriching cultural experience. Here you will get a feeling of Royal heritages of Mughals, British, and Rajputana in this Golden triangle tour. The Golden Triangle is one of the most popular travel routes that covers the three cities that boasts of a wide variety of attractions, culture, and heritage. Our guided Golden Triangle- Delhi Agra Jaipur tour will give you a chance to visit:
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- 5% GST Included.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips to driver and guide
- Any Accommodation.
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a private tour with experienced driver.
No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Mail your flight details for Airport pickup.
You Might Also Like
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train
- Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour From Delhi
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi