Private Catalan Aperitif On Board - Barcelona
OverviewLuxury, speed, and extremely spacious. Sit back and relax on the spacious solarium, taking in views of Barcelona while you taste traditional catalan flavors. Discover the Sagrada Familia, Montjouic and Tibidabo mountain from the sea.
- Barcelona monuments, coast and Mediterranean Sea.
- Swim, snorkel, have fun with some watertoys and sunbathe while you observe Barcelona skyline.
Know More about this tour
Get on board of this unique, luxury and spacious motorboat where you will feel comfortable while you live a different experience in the city.
We will depart from Barcelona old harbour, located in the old fishing neighbour of Barceloneta. We will sail across the old harbour, so you will discover authentic monuments of Barcelona, such as Colon Tower, Las Ramblas and Ciutat Vella area. Then, we will head to the open sea to see the incredible skyline of the city and observe important monuments of the city, like Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, Barceloneta district architecture, Eixample urbanism and much more!
It's time to eat! We will anchor in front of the city and you will have the chance to relax and indulge the most authentic and qualitative products of our catalan lands, such as our typical wine called “vermouth” accompanied by catalan vermouth delights, such as cheese selection, chips and olives. We will also provide you beers, soft drinks and water. You will have the chance to combine this food tasting with sunbathing, snorkeling and swiming in the salty Mediterranean.
Inclusions for Private Catalan Aperitif On Board
- Beers, soft drinks and water
- Aperitif (vermouth drink, chips, olives, cheese, fuet & crackers)
- Private boat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona