Private Cave Tubing From Belize City
OverviewFrom the very beginning of ancient Maya culture, caves played a major role in forming this civilizations distinctive worldview.Enjoy this 5-hour tour and get to know more about their culture and the use of the caves.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter a brief 30-minute hike to the entrance of the cave, inner tubes are used to float along the Caves Branch River. See your light flicker upon strange shapes and the ultimate darkness beyond. Hear the echo of your own voice bounce off the distant walls. Listen to the water dripping from the ceiling, creating spectacular formations in the stunning chambers.
While you might be expecting dark and claustrophobic passageways, you are likely to find enormous chambers and cathedral-sized rooms.
Journey into Belizes spectacular underground realm and take a trip back.
From the very beginning of ancient Maya culture, caves played a major role in forming this civilizations distinctive worldview.
In addition to their use as a water supply source, storage area, and dump, the Mayan caves were considered to be a supernatural realm, the home of deities and ancestors. Vapor clouds forming at the mouth of caves suggested to the Maya that these formations were inhabited by the gods of nature-the source of rain, thunder, and lightning.
Inclusions for Private Cave Tubing From Belize City
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour or small-group tour (depending on option selected)
Exclusions for Private Cave Tubing From Belize City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
You Might Also Like
- Mayan Chocolate Making in Belmopan
- Lamanai Maya Temple and Baboon Encounter from Belize City
- Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City
- Belize Zoo and Baboon Sanctuary Tour from Belize City
- Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour
- Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City
- Lamanai and Scenic Boat Ride Along the New River Lagoon