Private Central Como Lake Tour - Milan
OverviewVisit the beautiful Lake Como departing from Milan by train. Your professional guide will give you the opportunity to explore the fascinating townof Varenna, departing for a boat-cruise on the lake to reach the charming village of Bellagio, pearl of the Como Lake. After lunch you will continue to Villa Carlottawith its magnificent botanic garden and art masterpieces in over 70.000 square meters of gardens and museum. After the tour your guide will escort you back to Milan.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Round-trip train fares
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Lake Como is a treasure of nature, wonderful landscapes and culture. Charming towns and superbvillas, with gardens decorated with marble statues and exotic plants will surprise you. In the morning depart from Milanwith your professional guide by train and in just 1 hour you willreach the charming Varenna, an attractive village on the eastern shore of Lake Como, looking over the central part of the lake towards Bellagio. Varenna's picturesque lanes and old fishermen's houses are unpretentiously appealing, and some visitors prefer the town to its grander neighbors.
From Varenna you will experience a boat-cruise to Bellagio situated upon the cape of the land mass that divides Lake Como in two. Called the Pearl of the Lake, Bellagio's world class hotels and restaurants provide the perfect place to soak up the lake's famous panorama.Here you will have time for free lunch and shopping.
After lunch your tour continues to Tremezzo and Villa Carlotta; the transfer will give you the chance to relax in the afternoon admiring the spectacular mountains and the stunning villas, once the homes of aristocrats, now the playgrounds for the jet set. Villa Carlotta is a place of rare beauty, where masterpieces of nature and art live together in perfect harmony in over 70.000 square meters of gardens and museum. It offers an elegant Neoclassical interior with a sculpture gallery which includes works by Antonio Canova, but the extensive and impeccably manicured gardens which sprawl in both directions from the villa will truly take your breath away.
After the visit your guide will escort you back to Varenna and from there you will get the train to Milan.
Inclusions for Private Central Como Lake Tour
- Round-trip traintravelbetween Milan and Varenna
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours in Varenna and Bellagio
- Entrance ticketto Villa Carlotta
Exclusions for Private Central Como Lake Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.