Private: Cerro Negro Volcano Sandboarding From Granada
OverviewSand board an active volcano on Cerro Negro's sandy slopes that await you! Climb a volcano at 500 meters high, and descend it in less than 10 minutes. Begin the adventure hiking 1-hour to the top of the Cerro Negro Volcano. Once you reach the summit, enjoy the panoramic view and unique landscape of the Cerro Negro. To end this amazing journey, prepare to make your heart beat faster in a sandboarding descent! Are you ready?
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe adventure starts in Granada when you are picked up at your hotel in a 4WD vehicle with the boards and adventure equipment. In approximately three hours, you'll reach the volcano, and travel through three departments: Granada, Managua and Len. The landscapes change from colonial architecture, modern buildings to lakes and volcanoes. It is doubtlessly a prefect journey.
The hiking starts, and though the volcano is not that high (500 mt.), the 1-hour ascent can be exhausting. It is recommended to bring water, comfortable clothing, sport shoes and sunblock. Dont forget your camera! At the top, the rocky and grey landscape turns into a wonderful view of blues and greens. You get to see part of the volcanic chain, the craters, the fumaroles and more. At this point of your journey, you get time (about 30 minutes) to take some of the best photos of your life.
Get your sand boarding clothing on, and listen to your guide explain how to board the volcano. Get ready to feel pure adrenaline! In case you decide not to sand board, you can descend the volcano by running down, which is fun, too! Finally, take the sand off and prepare yourself to go back to Granada.
Inclusions for Private: Cerro Negro Volcano Sandboarding From Granada
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private: Cerro Negro Volcano Sandboarding From Granada
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is tropical and hiking clothing
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 back pack or bag. Please, inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.