Be ready for pickup in your Beijing hotel lobby at 8 a.m. Meet your friendly tourguide and climb into a comfortable, private vehicle for the journey tothe Mutianyu Great Wall.Your professional tour guide will give you an explication of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way.
Once you arrive atthe Wall (about 1.5 hours driving time) spend around two hours hiking and snapping photos.
Then stop for anicelunch at Chinese restaurant.
Indulge in lunch, followed by a Wine Museum tour and a tasting session at Changyu Chateau.The Chateau Changyu AFIPGlobal Beijing is mainly composed of the Reception Center, several vine yards, AFIP Village (European-style hotel houses), AFIP Castle (museum, cellar) and a beautiful lake. Now Chateau Changyu AFIP Global now is an AAAA national key scenic area in China.You will tour around the Chateau and tasting the wine from there. Of course you can also buy the wine from there if you like (on your own expense).
Return to your hotel for drop-off at the end of your tour.
Some information about Changyu Group:
- The first time from abroad to introduce wine
- China's first bottle of wine, the first bottle of brandy
- Asia's first large underground cellar
- For the first time won the China International Wine Awards
- China's first bottle of dry red wine
- Three countries wine: 1952, 1963, 1979 for three consecutive years of national evaluation of China's eight wines, Changyu gold brandy, absinthe and wine.
- China's first University of Wine
- The first bucket of wine in Chinese history
- Take the lead in the implementation of integrated quality classification system