Ubud Uluwatu Tour Itinerary
Daily departure : 08.30 AM
- Watch the Balinese sacred dance performance BARONG and KERIS DANCE
- Visit Ubud Art Villages :
- TOHPATI village as known for batik processing and hand weaving cloth
- CELUK is famous for its Gold and Silver works
- BATUAN, home of Painters and Traditional House Compound
- MAS known as Wood Carvers village
- Visit AGRO TOURISM to see Coffee Farm, Spicy, Vanilla, Fruits Plants etc. Also here you try the famous Luwak Coffee
- TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL, for people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise, Tegenungan Waterfall is the place.
- ULUWATU with beautiful Cliff Temple while watching beautiful sunset
- Watch KECAK FIRE DANCE, where a group of dancers perform the dance in trance
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day.