Private Chauffeur Wine Tour From Stellenbosch - Cape Town
OverviewYour local professionally qualified guide will discuss your wine and vineyard preferences prior to commencing the tour in order to put together the itinerary. As your tour progresses you and your guide can also modify the itinerary. There are no constraints. You may start the day with a Crocodile Dive and finish the day visiting the vineyards of your choice.On your bespoke tour your qualified local guide takes you to where you really want to go. He will enhance your cellar door experience with his own wine and local knowledge.Pay for what you drink and eat at the vineyard cellar door not before. You may change your tour and not spend all day wine tasting.Start with a 3 hr tour and take it from there. Your guide will modify your tour to meet all your requirements as you travel.
Know More about this tour
Your bespoke tour will visit as many vineyards or other places of interest as you choose to go to. Your wine guide will recommend and arrange a lunch venue for you.
Your guide will discuss the itinerary with you prior to embarking on your tour in order to take into consideration your wine and vineyard preferences. The option is available to modify the program as you travel.
There are many vineyards in the region and we are sure you may be familiar with many of them. Particularly the South African vineyard that you buy from at home. Please see below a selection of some of the special vineyards that your wine guide feel have something special to offer in order to help you set up your tour.
Anthonij Rupert : Magnificent setting. History. Excellent wines.
Stoney Brook: Boutique family vineyard . Maybe best wines in valley. Certainly best value.
ynx : Family vineyard. Potential access to cellar during harvest.
La Bourgogne : Unusual wines.Garden setting. Good food. Happy cellar dogs.
Dieu Donn : Spectacular views for orientation. Cheese Platter.
Moreson : Chardonnay specialists.Great bubbles. Garden setting.
La Chataigne : Small producer of super white wines. Very boutique.
Glenwood: Award winning wines. Good food. Dramatic scenery.
Stark Cond :(Stellenbosch ) Interesting wine range. Taste on island in lake. Good food - Postcard Restaurant. Bonus !
Inclusions for Private Chauffeur Wine Tour From Stellenbosch
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Chauffeur Wine Tour From Stellenbosch
- Entrance fees
- Wine Tasting charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Pricing is per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Western Cape Highlights Trip from Cape Town
- Cape Point and Peninsula Private Tour from Cape Town
- Private Tour: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Penguins Day Trip from Cape Town
- Private Tour: Cape Winelands Tour from Cape Town
- 5-Day Garden Route Adventure Tour: Addo National Park, Jeffreys Bay, Wilderness National Park, Cango Wildlife Ranch and Oudtshoorn
- Whale Watching Guided Day Tour from Cape Town