You can schedule this tour at anytime of your choosing. Your chauffeur and historian tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and drop you off wherever you please. On this tour, you will see the striking diversity of New Orleans' neighborhoods, the reborn Lower Ninth Ward with its famed 'Brad Pitt Homes' and Harry Connick Jr. inspired, volunteer-built 'Musicians' Village.' The old American Sector, better known today as the 'Warehouse/Arts District,' is trendy and constantly changing. In the Garden District, centuries old oak trees line the avenues that are home to stately Victorian mansions and exquisite gardens. The tour concludes at Lafayette cemetery no. 1, arguably America's most infamous graveyard and an ancient historic treasure.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Recommended departure time is anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please call supplier to confirm.
Departure Details :
You will be picked up at your hotel.
Return Details :
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
A three-hour private city tour of the many beautiful historic districts in and around New Orleans. This tour has both a chauffeur and historian tour guide whom can customize the tour to fit your specific interests whether it be music, history, architecture, horticulture, or all of the above.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat Tour
- Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
- New Orleans Cemetery and Voodoo Walking Tour
- New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat Adventure and Plantations Full-Day Tour from New Orleans
- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- New Orleans' City of the Dead Cemetery No. 1 Tour
- New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter, Graveyard