Travel back in time as you ride down Historic River Road showcasing Americas Castles, the Antebellum plantation homes of the Souths long lost planting elite. Take a rare glimpse into the opulent setting of a bygone era. Sip a mint julep on the porch of Oak Alley Plantation after enjoying your picnic, served on the grounds of the plantation. This is a six-hour chauffeured and guided tour to plantation country. Customize your tour by picking which plantations you would like to see while relaxing on the scenic ride down River Road.Your tour guide will ensure you have a comprehensive knowledge of the culture that existed in the South at the time these homes were built.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Recommended start time is 10 a.m. Please call supplier to confirm.
Departure Details :
You will be picked up at your hotel.
Return Details :
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewThis is a six-hour chauffeured and historian guided tour to plantation country. Pick which plantations you would like to see and tour while relaxing on the beautiful ride down River Road, home to "America's Castles." The plantations of the landed gentry of the old antebellum south. Your historian tour guide will ensure you have a comprehensive knowledge of the culture that existed in the South at the time these homes were built. You won't just be touring a house, you will be touring a lost era of American History.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat Tour
- Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
- New Orleans Cemetery and Voodoo Walking Tour
- New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat Adventure and Plantations Full-Day Tour from New Orleans
- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
- New Orleans' City of the Dead Cemetery No. 1 Tour
- New Orleans City Tour: Katrina, Garden District, French Quarter, Graveyard