Private Chengdu Day Tour Including Giant Pandas And The Jinsha Site Museum
OverviewThis private one-day tour focuses on the main highlights of Chengdu city. You will see China's national treasure, giant pandas in their natural habitat. After that you will stroll along ancient alleys and admire the historical Jinsha Site Museum. This tour will start early in the morning so that you can watch pandas at their most exciting time, during their daily breakfast feeding.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour starts at 8:00am, when your guide and driver pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. You will first visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, as the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You will also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures showing how these little pink mouse-size animals grow into giant white and black chubby pandas of over 220 lbs (100kg). While at the base, you can also see red pandas and swans.
You will then proceed to Broad and Narrow Alleys, one of the three cultural reserves in Chengdu. The Broad and Narrow Alleys were once old residential areas during the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911). Now, most of the houses have been restored and turned into restaurants, souvenir stores, bars, art galleries, and tea houses. You will have time for lunch at one of the nice restaurants (own expense), and your guide will be very glad to give you some advice.
After lunch, your day trip continues with a visit to the famous Jinsha Site Museum, which was the site of the ancient Shu (ancient name for Sichuan) Kingdom between 12B.C. and 7A.D. It is famous for the mysterious Shu Culture and unique bronze civilization. In the museum you will see many precious ivory, gold and jade products which are thousands of years old. The most famous item is the Gold Foil of Sun and Immortal Bird, which has many stories and legends about the patterns on it. Follow your guide and listen carefully to the interesting stories. You can also see many everyday products made of stone, pottery, bronze and ivory, from which you will learn the daily life of people of 3,000 years ago.
From there, you will be returned to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Private Chengdu Day Tour Including Giant Pandas And The Jinsha Site Museum
- Entrance fees
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Chengdu Day Tour Including Giant Pandas And The Jinsha Site Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please have breakfast before tour starts, or bring some snacks with you as lunch time will be in the afternoon
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: 2-Day Chengdu Tour with Pandas and Leshan Giant Buddha
- Chengdu Impressions Day Tour including the Sichuan Cuisine Museum and Giant Pandas
- Private Chengdu Experience Tour including Giant Pandas and the Sanxingdui Museum
- Private 4-Day Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Parks Tour from Chengdu
- Chengdu Private Tour Of Giant Panda Breeding And Research Base and City Highlights With Lunch
- Private Overnight Guilin and Yangshuo Tour by Air from Chengdu