Private Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station And Pripyat Tour From Kiev
OverviewVisit the Chernobyl and Pripyaton a full-day, private tour from Kiev that includes hotel pickup and drop-off, admission to the Chernobyl NPS site, a guided tour, and dinner. Explore the city of Chernobyl and Reactor #4, then seePripyats Communist-era monuments, kindergarten, and amusement park, with radiometric controls at a pair of Chernobyl checkpoints. This private tour is priced per person and transportation is by car, minivan, or minibus (depends of group size).
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourGet an early start on the day with 8am meet-up and 8:30am departure from your centrally-located hotel in Kievhave your passport ready, as youll need itto pass Chernobyl NPS checkpoints. Make the 2.5-hour tripto Chernobyl NPS in a private vehicle.
Once you pass the Dytyatky checkpoint, youll be in the exclusion zone, a no mans land that was cleared by the explosion and radioactive fallout at Chernobyl Nuclear Plant. The first stop of the day is in Chernobyl city, where youll visit the main square, memorials to Fukushima and fire fighters, and a church and synagogue. See the cooling towers on the side of the unfinished reactors 5 and 6, and spot some of the catfish that now live in the plants cooling channel.
Continue to a viewing platform that looks out over the power stationandreactor 4, the site of the catastrophic meltdown. Drive to the abandoned city of Pripyat to see the Red Forest, a standing dead forest thats one of the worlds most contaminated places, then explore the citys haunting human landscape. Take in the Bridge of Death, Lenin Street and Pripyats main square and hotel, then see a kindergarten, swimming pool, and an amusement park that never opened to the public.
After roughly 3.5 hours in the exclusion zone, stop bya caf in Chernobyl for dinner, and begin the return trip to Kiev at 4:30pm. This tour concludes with 6pm drop-off at your Kiev accommodations.
Please note: See "Important Info" for notifications about booking, permitting, and requirements for this tour.
Inclusions for Private Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station And Pripyat Tour From Kiev
- Permission of the Chernobyl NPS for the visit zone.
- English speaking representatives (tour guide) of Chernobyl NPS from 10:30am till 3:30pm.Hi will meet on check point Dytyatky in Chernobyl.
- Lunchin Chernobyl cafe.
- Transportation from Kyiv to control points "Dytyatky" and back, 8am-6pm.
- Transportation within The 30-th zone.
- Visiting the city Chernobyl, the Reactor 4 (the "Shelter") at the distance about 300-500 meters.
- Visiting the Dead dead city Prypyat.
- Radiometric control on Check-points DYTIATKY and LELIV.
- Insurance within tour. Insurance valid within 30-km zone.
Exclusions for Private Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station And Pripyat Tour From Kiev
- Souvenirs and photos are available to purchase
- US$10.00 compulsory medical insurance has to be purchase by every visitor to the zone on the day of the tour
- Extra services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
NOTICE: a tour must be booked at least 10 days prior the date of travel, in order to obtain all the permissions to enter the Chernobyl 30 km Zone
Minimum age is 18 years
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. No sandals, No shorts, No sleeveless t-shirts.Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please take umbrella in case of rainy! It is a good idea to take a bottle of water, camera and small snack.
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 peoples per booking
Bring your passport - visitors without a passport won't be allowed on the tour
When booking please include: First and last name, date of birth, citizenship and passport number.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.