Private Chichen Itza, Coba And Ik-Kil Cenote Day Tour - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a unique opportunity to visit 3 major tourist attraction in one tour: see one of the new World´s wonders - Chichen Itza, swim in the crystal waters of one of the most beautiful cenotes in the area - Ik-Kil, climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view in Coba.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your exclusive private journey to the most important archeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula starts with early morning pickup (between 6:30 and 7am) from your hotel, which ensures you arrive to Chichen Itza before the crowds so you can enjoy the spirit of this unique and mysterious place.
Recently named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza was once one of the Mayans' largest cities. Walk along the columns in the Temple of a Thousand Warriors. See the Great Ball Court where an ancient form of ballgame was played. Climb El Castillo, the 98-foot (30-meter) pyramid that towers over the ancient grounds. Your personal guide will educate you on Mayan culture and history surrounding you.
Upon leaving Chichen Itza, board your vehicle and drive to Ik-Kil Cenote, an otherworldly freshwater swimming hole which the Mayans considered sacred. Walk the grounds, climb down into the cenote for a dip in the minearl-rich turquoise waters, then refuel with a traditional Mexican buffet lunch.
Still waiting for you up the road is Coba, yet another ancient city, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of Mayan Peninsula, Nohuch Mul, at 137 feet tall (42 meters). From the top, contemplate a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding Yucatan.
Return to your hotel in Cancun around 5pm. Hotel pickup and drop-off, site admissions, buffet lunch, and a private expert guide are all included.
Inclusions for Private Chichen Itza, Coba And Ik-Kil Cenote Day Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private professional guide
Exclusions for Private Chichen Itza, Coba And Ik-Kil Cenote Day Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible—please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Names, hotel, or pickup point information and arrival date is required when booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.