Feel the luxury and comfort of a private guided tour to Chichen Itza's Archaeological site especially designed for you. Begin this activity at your time of choice and enjoy a round trip private transportation service aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle. You will also have the opportunity to use all the facilities of Mayaland Resort including the Hospitality Suite.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Merida at the time of your preference aboard a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle. Go directly from your hotel to the private entrance of Chichen Itza Archaeological Site located at the Mayaland Resort. From there you will have the chance to customize your itinerary.
Discover the treasures of one of the main places of the Mayan world in Yucatan with your private bilingual guide. Explore the most important temples of this ancient city, admire and take pictures of majestic constructions such as the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity.
At the Mayaland Resort you will have an exclusive Visitor's Welcome Suite at your disposal, enjoy the use of a concierge, air-conditioning, towels and an assortment of natural drinks. Inside the hotel you will also have the chance to learn more about the ingenious culture of the ancient Maya Civilization, admiring the Tales of the Mayan Skies at the Mayan Planetarium. The resort facilities also include buffet and a la carte restaurants, a swimming pool, sun loungers, gift shops and much more.
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Merida.
Inclusions for Private Chichen Itza Tour From Merida With Hospitality Suite
- Private roundtrip transportation aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Gray Line Certified private bilingual guide
- Unlimited access to the Visitor's Welcome Suite
- Natural drinks inside the Visitor's Welcome Suite
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens, etc
- Mayaland Resort Fee
Exclusions for Private Chichen Itza Tour From Merida With Hospitality Suite
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site and Maya Planetarium
- Admission fee to Chichen Itza is $232 MXN
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities and optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Bring comfortable clothe and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like admission to the archaeological site, meals, drinks, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.