Private Chichen Itza Tour With Hospitality Suite Access - Cancun
OverviewFeel the luxury and comfort of a unique private guided tour to Chichen Itza's archaeological site especially designed for you. Begin this activity at your time of choice and enjoy a roundtrip private transportation service aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle. You will also have the opportunity to use all the facilities of Mayaland Resort including the hospitality suite.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small group ensures personal service
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAt a time of your choosing, get picked up from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle. Go directly from your hotel to the private entrance of Chichen Itza Archaeological Site, located at the Mayaland Resort. From there you will have the chance to customize your itinerary to suit your liking.
Explore the ancient Maya ruinswith your private bilingual guide, learning abouttheancient city's most important temples. Wander past (and photograph) majestic constructions like the Pyramid of Kukulcn, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery, and many beautifully conserved, smaller temples nearby.
At the Mayaland Resort, enjoy a visitors welcome suite for just you and your group (maximum six people). The suite includes the use of a concierge, air-conditioning, towels, and an assortment of natural drinks. Inside the hotel, you will also have the chance to learn more about the ingenious culture of the ancient Maya civilization, by admiring the tales of the Mayan skies at the Mayan Planetarium (for an additional cost). The resort facilities also include buffet and a la carte restaurants, a swimming pool, sun loungers, gift shops, and more.
Your full-daytour ends with hotel drop-off in Cancun/Riviera Maya, at a time of your choosing.
Inclusions for Private Chichen Itza Tour With Hospitality Suite Access
- Private roundtrip transportation aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Certified private bilingual guide
- Unlimited access to the Visitors Welcome Suite
- Natural drinks inside the Visitors Welcome Suite
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens, etc
- Mayaland Resort Fee
Exclusions for Private Chichen Itza Tour With Hospitality Suite Access
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site and Maya Planetarium ($232 MXN)
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities and optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like admission to the archaeological site, meals, drinks, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.