Private Chinese Wok Cooking Class In Shanghai
OverviewTry your hand at making three delicious stir-fried dishes using a Chinese wok. This private, 2-hour lesson at a cooking studio in Shanghai includes ingredients and step-by-step instructions that even beginners can follow. Learn from an expert chef as you prepare fresh home-style dishes and restaurant classics including kung pao chicken, Shanghai stir-fried noodles, and sweet and sour pork.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMake your way to the cooking studio in Shanghai in the morning or afternoon, depending on your selection upon booking. Here, a professional chef will instruct your private party in preparing three delicious dishes: Shanghai stir-fried noodles, kung pao chicken, and sweet and sour pork.
Watch as your skilled instructor demonstrates how to use a Chinese wok to stir-fry fresh ingredients and imparts the secrets of Chinese cuisine. Hear about the culinary emphasis on inner balance and the influence of principles like yin and yang.
Throughout your private, 2-hour workshop, you’re introduced to home-style recipes, specialty dishes and restaurant classics with the opportunity to learn via hands-on practice. In this fun and friendly atmosphere, you’re taught step by step how to make a balanced meal, using flavorful seasonings such as soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar.
Once you’ve learned how to cook authentic Chinese food, sit down and share your meal as you informally explore Chinese culture and customs.
Inclusions for Private Chinese Wok Cooking Class In Shanghai
- Cooking class and equipment
- Professional instructor
Exclusions for Private Chinese Wok Cooking Class In Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao from Shanghai
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession