Private Christmas Night Tour Including Paris Ferris Wheel Ride
OverviewThis 2.5-Hour private Christmas Season tour by chauffeure will take you through illuminated neighborhoods of Paris. This tour includes an unforgettable ride on the big Ferris wheel, also know as 'La Grande Roue de Paris'.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
This private night walking tour with some parts by chauffeured car starts at 6:00pm Monday to Saturday and at 5:00pm on Sunday. The duration is about two and a half hours. Your personal tour guide greets you at your hotel.
This leisurely walk and drive will take you through Christmas-spirited neighborhoods such as place Vendome, rue Sainte Honoré, the Eiffel Tower, bridge Alexander III, Champs Elysées.
With a stop at the galleries Lafayette, you will tune in to your child's soul and memories in front of the Galleries Lafayette's whimsical window displays, and admire, indoor, the giant Christmas tree under galleries Lafayette's luxurious stained-glass ceiling.
You will be indulged a ride on the big Ferris Wheel that reveals Champs Elysées and Paris spectacular beauty.
Important to know:
- Until December 14th 2018: We will offer you a glass of mulled wine / hot chocolate by the Ferris wheel or some fine French chocolates at an upscale chocolate boutique.
- From December 15th to January 8th 2019: We will stop at an available Holiday market for seasonal treats and mulled wine.
- From January 3rd 2019 on, the Holiday Season window display will be replaced. The giant Christmas tree will be removed. Nevertheless, the galleries Lafayette's stained-glass dome remains a majestic piece of work worth to visit and the rooftop deck for a will be open for a great outlook.
This tour ends at your hotel or at any destination of your choice (within Paris' city limits).
Inclusions for Private Christmas Night Tour Including Paris Ferris Wheel Ride
- UNTIL December 14th:A glass of mulled wine and a sweet crepe at the Ferris wheel
- FROM December 15th until January 8th: We stop for light seasonal snacks and a glass of Mulled Wine at a Holiday Market
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour with some transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket to Paris Ferris wheel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Christmas Night Tour Including Paris Ferris Wheel Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years in France. Under 18, soft non-alcoholic drink will be substituted to mulled wine or any light alcohol beverage
Wear warm clothes! It is winter in France
Wear comfortable shoes
This tour is carried out whether it rains or shines, and when the wind blows
The weather conditions being out of the tour provider's control, there will be NO refund if some or every planned attractions on the way are shut down because of bad weather conditions. It particularly concerns - but not only - the ride on the Ferris wheel and the access to the rooftop of the Department Store known as Galleries Lafayette
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.