Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Barcelona
OverviewDiscover the magic of Barcelona over the festive season as you explore historic Barrio Gtico as its lit up with colourful lights, see spectacular Christmas trees and browse the vibrant markets. Soak up the atmosphere and see how the city keeps its well loved seasonal traditions alive as you explore the Fira de Santa Llcia, the oldest Christmas market in Barcelona and wander through the stalls, indulging in festive treats and maybe picking up unique decorations to take home with you. With a local to guide you, as well as seeing classic Christmas sights like the spectacular outdoor Nativity scene, youll discover the Catalan Christmas traditions that make the festive season in Barcelona so special.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to explore the most festive parts of the city like Barrio Gtico as theyre decorated with hundreds of colourful lights, and soak up the festive atmosphere as you wander through the historic streets. Visit Fira de Santa Llcia, which is Barcelonas oldest Christmas market, and youll discover traditional decorations and gourmet gifts. Indulge in some festive treats and maybe pick up some special gifts for your loved ones or buy some unique tree decorations so you can add a little of the Catalan style Christmas to your own tree at home.Learn about local Christmas traditions from your local as you wander through the market together, and snack on some festive sweets. Visit Barcelonas elaborate Nativity scene thats an annual feature outside the Town Hall, and youll be in the Christmas spirit in no time!
- Join a local to explore Barcelonas best loved Christmas sights
- Visit Fira de Santa Llcia, the oldest Christmas market in the city and browse the stalls
- Wander through the market and youll discover traditional decorations and gourmet treats
- Stroll through Barrio Gtico to see the best and most colourful light displays
- See the citys annual Nativity scene - a well loved local tradition
- Learn about Catalan Christmas foods and how the locals celebrate
- Get tips and tricks from your local about other Christmas things to do in the city, and where you eat if you want to try more Christmas cuisine
HOW IT WORKS
At CityUnscripted we connect curious travellers to Locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. What we try to recreate is the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-minded Barcelona Local.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Barcelona
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * One alcohol drinkor a soft drink per person, * Meet-up atyour accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance), * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Barcelona
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Talleres de Cocina Asitica
- Flamenco Show at Plaza de las Arenas in Barcelona
- Market to Table: Market Tour & Cooking Class
- Barcelona Romantic Sailing&Night Experience
- Casa Bacardi Sitges Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour at Barcelona's Royal Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Guided Tour at Catalonia's Royal Academy of Medicine
- Guided Tour at Requesens Palace