WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the most festive parts of the city as theyre decorated with hundreds of colourful lights, and soak up the festive atmosphere as you wander through the historic streets.
See the most famous Nativity scenes, which are a traditional local part of Christmas celebrations, like the Nativity at Madrids Royal Palace as well as discovering smaller Nativities in a historic church that your Local Host will take you to.
Visit the biggest Christmas market at Plaza Mayor, or explore smaller, local markets outside of the city centre, and youll discover traditional decorations and gourmet gifts. Indulge in some festive treats and maybe pick up some special gifts for your loved ones or buy some unique tree decorations so you can add a little of the Spanish style Christmas to your own tree or Nativity scene at home.
Learn about local Christmas traditions from your Local Host as you wander through the market together, and snack on some festive sweets.
- Join a Local Host to explore Madrids best loved Christmas sights and beautiful festive lights
- Visit the famous Christmas markets in Plaza Mayor
- Wander through the markets to discover traditional decorations and gourmet treats
- See elaborate Nativity scenes as you visit churches and the the most famous outdoor Nativities
- Learn about Spanish Christmas foods and how the locals celebrate
- Get tips and tricks from your Local Host about other Christmas things to do in the city