Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Madrid
OverviewExplore Madrid to discover the citys Christmas traditions and get into the festive spirit like the locals do! Soak up the atmosphere of the festive season as you stroll through the heart of the city while its lit up with glittering colourful lights, see the classic Nativity scenes and extravagantly decorated trees and browse the Christmas markets. Discover what Madrids festive traditions are as you explore the markets in Plaza Mayor, wandering through the stalls to hear about the Tree Kings Day celebration from your local and picking up some traditional decorations to take home for your own tree. See Madrids beautifully decorated churches, plazas and streets, indulge in classic festive treats and do a little Christmas shopping - youll be in the festive spirit in no time!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to explore the most festive parts of the city as theyre decorated with hundreds of colourful lights, and soak up the festive atmosphere as you wander through the historic streets. See the most famous Nativity scenes, which are a traditional local part of Christmas celebrations, like the Nativity at Madrids Royal Palace as well as discovering smaller Nativities in a historic church that your local will take you to. Visit the biggest Christmas market at Plaza Mayor, or explore smaller, local markets outside of the city centre, and youll discover traditional decorations and gourmet gifts. Indulge in some festive treats and maybe pick up some special gifts for your loved ones or buy some unique tree decorations so you can add a little of the Spanish style Christmas to your own tree or Nativity scene at home. Learn about local Christmas traditions from your local as you wander through the market together, and snack on some festive sweets.
- Join a local to explore Madrids best loved Christmas sights and beautiful festive lights
- Visit the famous Christmas markets in Plaza Mayor
- Wander through the markets to discover traditional decorations and gourmet treats
- See elaborate Nativity scenes as you visit churches and the the most famous outdoor Nativities
- Learn about Spanish Christmas foods and how the locals celebrate
- Get tips and tricks from your local about other Christmas things to do in the city
HOW IT WORKS
At CityUnscripted we connect curious travellers to Locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. What we try to recreate is the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-minded Madrid Local.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Madrid
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person, * Meet-up atyour accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance), * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Private Christmas Tour With A Local In Madrid
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry