Private Christmas Walking Tour In Bologna
OverviewDiscover the traditions that make Bologna special during the festive season on a 3-hour private walking tour. Explore Christmas markets and beautifully decorated medieval porticos with a local host. Wander through historic streets draped in twinkling lights before indulging in festive treats. See the famous nativity scenes, browse the Santa Lucia Christmas Market for hand-made gifts and then sample traditional Christmas delicacies. This personalized tour, which is limited to 6 travelers includes 1 alcoholic or soft drink per person and a local host.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Join a like-minded local to explore Bologna while the medieval and Renaissance porticos are draped in twinkling lights and the markets are adorned with traditional Christmas garlands, and soak up the festive atmosphere together. Do like the locals do and gather to see the nativity scenes at Cattedrale di San Pietro and Palazzo dAccursio, an annual local tradition. Wander through the streets and admire the decorations, maybe picking up affordable, handmade gifts and crafts from street side stalls that spring up in December. Visit the Mercato di Mezzo and Santa Lucia Christmas market to buy gifts and try the festive culinary treats that are a well loved Christmas tradition in Bologna. Learn about other Christmas traditions from your local as you explore the city and markets, maybe stopping to enjoy a glass of wine or hot chocolate.
- Join a local to discover Bolognas most beautiful Christmas lights and classic festive scenes
- Wander through the beautifully decorated historic streets and medieval porticos draped in lights
- Browse Christmas and foodie markets to soak up the festive atmosphere and buy some locally made gifts or decorations
- Discover Christmas traditions and try festive treats and sweets in the market
- Visit the citys best loved nativity scenes
- Get recommendations from your local for other Christmas things to do during your trip
At CityUnscripted they connect curious travelers to locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. Enjoy the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-minded Local Bolognese.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Private Christmas Walking Tour In Bologna
- Private walking tour
- Personalized experience
- 3-hours with a local host
- 1 alcoholic or soft drink per person
Exclusions for Private Christmas Walking Tour In Bologna
- Additional food and drinks not mentioned
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
Please specify your preferred meeting time when booking
Recommended meeting point is within the city centre
If you would like to be met at your accommodation within a reasonable distance, please confirm the full name and address of your hotel/accommodation when booking. We will confirm whether this is in reasonable walking distance from the area of interest to be explored
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Street Art BikeTour in Bologna
- Private Transfer Bologna Airport to Florence
- Private Venice Walking Tour and Gondola from Bologna by Train
- Bologna: 2-Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- From Bologna: 3-hour Private Guided Ferrara Tour
- Ferrari Museum Entrance Ticket
- Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land from Bologna
- Small-Group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Bologna