Private City Tour From Istanbul Port: Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome
OverviewThis private tour of Istanbul's old town is an absolute must! The most significant sites made memorable by an expert guide and then the exciting atmospheric Bazaar experience, history and culture at its best!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourExplore Istanbul's rich history and magnificent architecture as you visit the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Grand Bazaar on a full day guided tour.
Istanbul has a history which spans almost 2,500 years, and this is nowhere more evident than in the Old City area of Sultanahmet.
Begin your full-day tour at the Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era. See the ancient monuments which stand here to this day, such as the Obelisk of the Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine.
We continue to the Blue Mosque. Famous for its beautiful courtyard and impressive minarets, the mosque gets its nickname from the splendid blue tiles that cover its interior walls, and is probably the most photographed site in Istanbul.
The tour continues with a visit to Topkapi Palace, home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. Today Topkapi Palace is a spectacular museum which houses the Muslim worlds holiest relics, including the cloak and sword of the Prophet Mohammed.
After a short break for lunch our next venue is the Hagia Sophia, one of the worlds architectural gems. An ancient basilica dating back to the 4th century, the Hagia Sophia stood as the Cathedral of Constantinople for over a thousand years before being converted into a mosque in 1453; today it serves as a museum attracting people from all over the world.
We end your tour at Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar, the largest and the oldest covered marketplace in the world, where you may find all kind of gifts, leather, clothing, rugs, antiques, and jewellery in an authentic Oriental atmosphere.
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and aromas of this bustling bazaar, and shop till you drop!
Inclusions for Private City Tour From Istanbul Port: Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with a local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private City Tour From Istanbul Port: Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sardis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Istanbul Old City Private Tour - Sultanahmet Tour
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul