Private City Tour: Highlight's Of Lisbon
OverviewA 4-hour private tour of Lisbon is a great introduction to the city and the highlights. Get a view of a city enriched in history and multiple cultures on foot and by vehicle. In a city with thousands of years of history you will surely find plenty of interesting architecture and sights.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Journey through a city that has been influenced by multiple cultures over several centuries. Your guide will pick you up from your centrally-located hotel and whisk you away into Lisbons old neighborhoods and beautiful ancient alleyways. Ride through the citys streets, stopping to enjoy some of the most scenic belvederes, historic Baixa, Principe Real, and Bairro Alto.
Visit the St. Roque Church where some of Europe's greatest treasures are kept. On your way down the hill pass through the charming Chiado neighborhood. Next, visit Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Lisbons ex-libris and a prime example of Europes last Gothic style.
Take some time to enjoy pastel de belem, a sweet Portuguese tart. Conclude your tour at the mouth of the Tagus River next to Torre de Belem, the symbol of Portuguese nationality. Your guide will then drop you back off at your Lisbon hotel.
- Hotel pickup
- Nossa Senhora do MonteBelvedere
- S. Vicente de Fora Church
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Terreiro do Pao
- Prncipe Real
- S. Pedro de Alcntara Belvedere
- S. Roque Church
- Jernimos Monastery
- Pastis de Belm tasting
- Belm Tower
- Hotel drop-off
Inclusions for Private City Tour: Highlight's Of Lisbon
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Pastis de Belm tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport. Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
Exclusions for Private City Tour: Highlight's Of Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Nossa Senhora do Monte
S. Vicente de Fora Church
Terreiro do Paço
S. Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere
S. Roque Church
Pastéis de Belém tasting
Torre de Belém
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
Gratuities are not included.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon
- Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Coimbra World Heritage Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon