- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco city
- Meet with your friendly guide and start the activity along the city of cusco and surroundings
- Visit the impressive cathedral of Cusco and gaze the colonial art inside, don't miss the canvas called "The last supper" on the inca concept style
- Continue the tour visiting the Inca temple of Coricancha, called also "The temple of the sun". See the amazing Inca technique working stone
- Drive outsite the city od Cusco to explore the megalithic Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman, The shrine of Qenqo, The Inca control town of Puca Pucara and the Temple of the water in Tambomachay.
- Return to the Hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Everyday: Morning 08:30 am (recommneded) Afternoon 01:30 pm (recommneded)
Departure Details :
The departure is always located in the lobby of the traveler's hotel
Return Details :
Hotel of the customer or other locations in downtown (San Francisco square) It could be modified without warning due to local restrictions of traffic and other matters
OverviewUncover the Inca & Colonial city of Cusco, on a 5-hour insider walking tour and ground transport with a professional and knoledgeable guide. Visit the impressive Cathedral of Cusco and the Inca temple of Coricancha. Explore the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman and the inca shrines of Qenqo, Puca Pucara nd Tambomachay. Youll see top attractions of the Cusco city and surroundings. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this colonial city and its ancient roots.
- Professional art historian guide (Licendec by COLITUR)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Flexibility with schedules
- Entrance fee to Coricancha Temple
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral of Cusco
- Tourist Ticket (BTC), this ticket let you visit: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay - Please read the description in Additional information.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The TOURIST TICKET (BTC) is a mandatory fee that let you access to 16 different places in Cusco city & surrounding (museums, theaters, archaeological places, etc).It is mandatory to purchase for all visitors, some of those places are mentioned in this product such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. We excluded this ticket due to the fact that it can cause misunderstood with the net rate. This is NOT valid to visit Machu Picchu.
Tourist Ticket (BTC) has the following prices: Fully-Adult-Price fee: S/ 130 (it lets you visit all places) | Partial-Adult-Route 1-Price Fee: S/ 70 (lets you visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara,Tambomachay). Partial-Adult-Route 2-Price Fee: S/ 70 (lets you visit. Museo Histrico Regional, Museo de Arte contemporneo, Museo de Arte Popular, Museo de Sitio de Qorikancha, Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo, Monumento al Inca Pachacutec). Partial-Adult-Route 3-Price Fee: S/ 70 (Lets you visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray). The price could change according the local regulations.
You can purchase the Tourist Ticket (BTC) at the entrance of Moray or any place that is mentioned in the same ticket.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.