This private Beijing city trip will bring you to the most famous attractions in the city: Summer Palace, Forbidden City Museum, Temple of Heaven and Tian'anmen Square.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning around 8 am, you will start your Beijing city day trip, you will visit the impressive and beautiful garden of summer palace.
After that visit the most famous city site which is the Beijing Forbidden City Museum, the ancient imperial palace that 24 emperors lived and handled state affairs over there during Ming and Qing dynasty, served as a impressive and political center of central government for over 600 years.
Later on drive to a clean and delicious restaurant to enjoy an local Chinese lunch, on the way to temple of heaven, you also get a short visit for interesting local silk museum, where you would know how the ancient Chinese people produce silk, then the guide will take you to World Heritage-listed of Temple of Heaven in the afternoon, the biggest building complex for worshiping god in China, you could also watch traditional activities like Tai Chi or Chinese dance.
At the end, you will experience amazing Tian'anmen square and come back to your Beijing hotel around 6 :00pm in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Beijing Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Beijing Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Forbidden City is closed on every Monday now except for July and August and Chinese holiday time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Please kindly provide your local contact number or mobile number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.