Private City Tour Of Harbin In WinterWrite a Review
OverviewBook this private day tour to explore the amazing highlights of Harbin in winter time such as Saint Sophia Cathedral, Zhongyang Central Pedestrian Street, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World and Winter swimming show. This tour also includes the hotel pick up and drop off service, a lunch can be provided.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide in your Harbin hotel lobby at 9am. It's a short drive to the impressive St. Sophia Cathedral, which combines Byzantine-style architecture with Russian folk architecture, and embodies Harbin's rich Russian heritage.
Not far from here is the heart of Harbin, Zhongyang Street, a pedestrian paved street lined with European-style buildings and studded with small ice sculptures. First renovated in 1996, this was one of China's first commercial pedestrian streets.
After a short stroll along Zhongyang Street, enjoy lunch at a local Chinese restaurant.
After lunch comes the highlight of the day, a visit to the world-famous Harbin Ice Festival. You'll head to the main display area, Ice and Snow World, which is home to a spectacular array of ice statues, ice castles, ice slides, and snow sculptures. After you've explored you can choose to take part in ice activities, from skating and skiing to riding ice bikes or drinking in an ice bar, or see Harbin winter swimming.
Every winter, swimming pools are hacked out of the ice on the frozen Songhua River, and locals brave temperatures often as low as -4Â° Fahrenheit (-20Â° Centigrade) to dive and swim in them, typically from ice steps. You'll be grateful for your warm winter wear as you watch!
At the end of the afternoon, you'll be transferred back to your Harbin hotel, arriving around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Harbin In Winter
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Harbin In Winter
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry, country, and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants: please also provide a cellphone number for emergency contacts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.