Private City Tour Of Lima From Callao Cruise Terminal Including LunchWrite a Review
Enjoy some of Lima´s magical history by discovering some of the best attractions and culture that the “City of Kings” has to offer. After your city tour, you will continue down the coast to sit beach front and enjoy a large buffet with traditional Peruvian dishes and desserts.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Explore the modern and colonial city of Lima in this private tour of one of the most exciting cities in Latin America. Full of intense life, Lima was founded in the 16th-Century by the Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro and is known as the “City of Kings.”
The center of the vice-royalty, you will observe all the main attractions of downtown Lima and explore the Larco Museum where you will discover the gold and jewels of old Peru.
Start at the Love Park in Miraflores for spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, and continue to the Huaca Pucllana, a ceremonial center of Lima's culture. Later you will visit San Isidro, the financial center of the city, and take a walk in the olive grove park.
Visit the main square of Plaza Mayor, where the Government Palace and Town Hall are located. You will also visit the Cathedral to view the handsome colonial façade. Other major attractions include the Convent of San Francisco, built in the 17th-Century and home to mysterious catacombs.
A highlight will be the Larco Museum, set in an 18th-Century mansion built on top a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th-Century. Observe the myriad treasures exhibited at one of the world’s most prestigious museums for gold and silver.
Don’t miss the warehouse and the exclusive collection of pre-Columbian erotic ceramics, one of South America’s most popular attractions.
At the end of the tour you will have a broad knowledge of the capital of Peru setting you up for further exploration, or giving you a comprehensive overview if you are pushed for time.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Lima From Callao Cruise Terminal Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Lunch (variety of traditional food)
- Larco Museum
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Lima From Callao Cruise Terminal Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.