Private City Tour Of Lviv
OverviewLviv was founded in the middle of the 13th century. Lviv is one of the oldest town of the Eastern Europe with first name Lenberg. A high standard of cultural life attracted there talented artists from other countries painters, sculptors, architects.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
The tour will show you the most remarkable sights of the ancient city, which has preserved as an indivisible architectural ensemble in spite of wars, fires and revolutions - the medieval Rynok Square with the Town Hall and a set of ancient buildings, the Gothic Latin Cathedral, beautiful Cathedrals of Bernadines, Jesuits and Dominicans, ruin of the all Europe famous Golden Rosa Synagogue, magnificent city fortifications, including the Town and Royal Armouries, Gunpowder Tower and other old relics.
High Castle Hill - the cradle of Lviv, the place of the first fortress built in 1256 - view of the city; National University, the oldest in Ukraine, founded in 1661, - perfect example of Neo Renaissance architecture; Polytechnic Academy, the oldest technical school in Ukraine, founded in 1844, - The swan song of Lviv classic style; St. George Cathedral, the main Greek-Catholic church, the residence of the Pope during his visit to Ukraine, - the masterpiece of baroque architecture (18th c.); Lviv Military Institute, the oldest military establishment in Galychyna, based on Lviv school of Cadets, founded 100 years ago; the Soviet Army monument; Stryjsky park - example of English park (19th c.), Freedom Avenue - the main prospect in Lviv, the ensemble of eclectic architecture; Lviv Opera House (19th c.).
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Lviv
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour - guide will pick-up you at the centrally located Hotel or Apartment ofyour stay in Lviv
- See the history of the Lviv where the ancient city Lenberg start grow
- Bay the hand made traditional Ukrainian souvenirs
- Tour includes transportation by private car or minivan, minibus and pickup and hotel drop-off (except walking tour)
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Lviv
- Entrance fees to Museums (about 2 US$ per person)
- Please know that you should pay any entrance fees for your private guide
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
- Souvenirs and photos are available
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can enjoy this tour while walking. During the walking tour, you will enjoy it by also using the public transport between sightseeing sites. The tour will provided in downtown and some things are not available due to the destinations between them.
Another language speaking guide is under the request.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Hour Private Lviv Jewish History and Heritage Walking Tour
- Full-Day Private Lutsk, Tarakaniv Fort, and Tunnel of Love Tour from Lviv
- Mukacheve from Lviv including Palanok Castle and Castle Shenbornov Private Tour
- Customized Full-Day Tour of Lviv by Luxury Vehicle
- Private transfer Lviv AIRPORT - HOTEL in Lviv
- Private transfer Lviv's HOTEL - AIRPORT Lviv
- Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Lviv