Private City Tour Of Shanghai Including LunchWrite a Review
With this full-day private tour, you'll be able to explore most of Shanghai's highlights such as the Shanghai Museum, the Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, and the Bund.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou'll be met in your hotel lobby by your guide, then you will go to the amazing Shanghai Museum, located in the the People's Square in the Huangpu District of Shanghai. The Shanghai Museum is a large museum with many examples of the ancient Chinese art.
Then you'll go to the Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple, which is one of Shanghai's must-see attractions. It is still an active temple with 75 resident monks at last count.
Next, you will have lunch at a local restaurant in downtown, afterwards, you will explore a pearl gallery or a silk museum.
After this, you will travel to the Yuyuan Garden, which is the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai. It was inaugurated in the Ming dynasty and has a total area of over 72,000 square feet (22,000 sq meters), which shows perfectly the sophisticated art of combining several different elements and create a miniature world. With its ingeniously mingling pavilions and corridors, small hills and carefully selected and well-placed rocks, winding paths, trees, and lotus, there is something to delight everyone.
Finally, you will go to the Bund, located along the Huangpu River in the Huangpu District. At the end of your day, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Shanghai Including Lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Shanghai Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Please kindly provide your local contact number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.