Private City Tour Of Udaipur Including Eklingji And Nagda
OverviewExplore Udaipur, the City of Lakes, to visit such places as the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon ki Bari, Lok Kala Mandal and the Pratap Smarak. Your tour also includes visits to Eklingji and Nagda. Marvel at the architecture which is located 22kmm from Udaipur.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby at 9am. Your trip starts with a visit to the City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola. Then visit City Palace Museum before heading to the Shree Jagdish Temple of Lord Vishnu. Visit the Saheliyon Ki Bari Garden of Maids where you will see Cenotaphs made of marbles.
At 1pm, break for lunch at a local restaurant. of your choice on direct payment Around 2pm, drive to Eklingji, 22 km away, located North of Udaipur. Here lies the Lord Shiva Temple where you will see Pillared Hall and its beautiful carving. From there, head to Nagda, about a 1.5 km drive from Eklingji. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu with 'Sas-Bahu' suggesting 'Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law' respectively. Later, drive back to Udaipur hotel around 5pm for drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Udaipur Including Eklingji And Nagda
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within UdaipurCity limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Udaipur Including Eklingji And Nagda
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; sleeveless tops and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.