Private City Tour Of Vilnius
OverviewExplore Vilnius heritage and culture on a 3-hour private city tour with a personal guide, and take in the most iconic sights of Lithuanias historic capital. Navigate the city on foot and in a private vehicle, and tailor this trip to your interests. Make a wish at Cathedral Square, and discover the landmarks that line Gediminas avenue; visit the intricate, baroque nave of St. Peter and St. Pauls church, see the elegant courtyards at Vilnius University and walk the narrow lanes of the Jewish quarter.
Know More about this tourStop to visit St Peter and Paul's church before continuing on to see Vilnius University, President Palace, Jewish Quarter, St Anne's church and Bernadine's church.Your next stop will be Amber gallery where there is time to visit, before a panoramic view of The Hill of Subacius.
Enjoy a stop at The Gates of Dawn, before continuing to the Russian church of the Holy Spirit.
Your tour ends near Town Hall square.
Inclusions for Private City Tour Of Vilnius
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Transportation in minivan for 3+ pax
- Transportation in car for 1-2 pax
Exclusions for Private City Tour Of Vilnius
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.