Have you watched the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal or explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort? This private city tour will show you the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh on the other side of the Yamuna River, looking inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. You will also visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri that is also known as a Ghost Town.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourVisit the Taj Mahal, the worlds biggest symbol of love. While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss, and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide.
Drive back to enjoy a breakfast at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later, youll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Just after Agra Fort proceeds for the Baby Taj tour. This was the first Mughal structure built completely from marble, the first to make extensive use of pietra dura and the first tomb to be built on the banks of the Yamuna.
Now enjoy the lunch at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
At last visit the Mehtab Bagh which offers an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal: Legends attributed to the travelogue of the 17th-century French traveler Jean Baptiste Tavernier mention Shah Jahan's wish to build a black marble mausoleum for himself, as a twin to the Taj Mahal; however, this could not be achieved as he was imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb.
Inclusions for Private City Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise And Sunset In Agra
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private live tour guide
- Entrance fee to the monuments
Exclusions for Private City Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise And Sunset In Agra
- Alcoholic drinks and food (available to purchase)
- Camera fees at monuments
- Tipping for guide and driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.