OverviewExperience the historical highlights of Xi'an in this fascinating full-day trip. Disregard time constraints with this convenient sightseeing experience, that allows you to visit all of Xi'ans most incredible landmarks in just one day. Accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable guide, uncover the ancient mysteries of the Terracotta Army and visit the ancient City Wall of Xi'an. Revitalize with a delicious authentic Chinese family meal and have an orientation walk of the bustling Bazaar at Muslim Quarter. If you have limited time for visiting Xi'an, this tour would be the best choice with best price value.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourItinerary: City Wall→Lunch at a local farmer’s home→Terracotta Army→Muslim Quarter
Hotel or your appointed place pickup commence at around 8:30am to 9:00am. Visit the ancient City Wall, which represents one of the oldest, largest, and best preserved Chinese city walls. It was built in the Ming Dynasty as a military defense system and it exhibits the complete features of the rampart architecture of feudal society. Opt to cycle atop the ancient city walls overlooking the life of the city.
Have an included family lunch at a local farmer’s home.
Continue to visit the site of the Terracotta Army, an archaeological treasure where approximately 8,000 soldiers and hundreds of horses stand on guard in three excavated pits in an on-site museum. Learn how the underground warriors were discovered (by accident) in 1974, and why Emperor Qin Shihuang commissioned the statues to serve as his army in the afterlife.
Take an orientation walk of the bustling bazaar at Muslim Quarter. After the Muslim quarter, you will be driven back to the hotel, train station, airport or somewhere as you required. Then your pleasant one day tour comes to the end.
Inclusions for Private Classic Xi'an One Day Tour Including Lunch
- Entrance fees to City Wall and Terracotta Army
- Local farmer's family meal for lunch
- Bottled water
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for the whole trip
Exclusions for Private Classic Xi'an One Day Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If you require airport pic up or drop-off, please pay 30USD
- If you require Xi'an North Train Station pickup or drop-off, please pay 15USD, upon meeting your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 5 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.