Private Coastal Adventure Tour To Wadi Shab From MuscatWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the coastline of Oman with a scenic drive to the beach and wadis. Visit a sinkhole along the way too!
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel in Muscat around 09:00am. You will then be driven along the coast from Muscat to Quriyat. Next up visit Bimmah Sinkhole which is a water-filled depression, structurally a sinkhole. It is home to a lake of turquoise waters and is 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dibab and Bimmah. The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone, however, locals believe that it was created by a meteorite, ‘Hawaiyat Najm’, which translates to ‘The Falling Star’ in Arabic, and hence the name.
Afterwards you will be driven to Finns Beach, known as the most beautiful beach in Oman. There you will have the chance to admire the surroundings as you sit down for a picnic lunch. There you can also swim and relax before the drive to Wadi Shab. The wadi rewards even the most reluctant walker with turquoise pools, waterfalls and terraced plantations; kingfishers add glorious splashes of colour and all-year-round trusses of pink oleander bloom by the water’s edge.
You will then be returned to Muscat in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Coastal Adventure Tour To Wadi Shab From Muscat
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Coastal Adventure Tour To Wadi Shab From Muscat
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.