Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum - Mexico CityWrite a Review
OverviewHave a blast on this private combo tours which will show you the culture and colors of Mexico City. Not only will you visit the famous Blue House(Frida Kahlo Museum), but you will also see the majestic architecture of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the picturesque landscapes of Coyoacans downtown, and the colors of Xochimilco as you ride on a trajinera. Your tour includes a private guide and transport.
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup in Mexico City, your first stop will be Coyoacn, whose name in Nhuatl means place of coyotes. Here, your guide will give you a brief explanation on the origins and importance of this quarter and the surroundings, and youll have time to walk around its streets and if you want to, have a light breakfast (at your expense).
Next, youll visit the museum-house of Frida Kahlo, or the Blue House, where youll learn all about the intense relationship between Frida, her works and her home. See her works of art and learn where she was born and also where she died. Although after marrying Diego Rivera she lived in different places of Mexico City, and abroad, she always went back to her old house in Coyoacan.
The tour continues towards one of Frida Kahlos favorite places, Xochimilco. Here not only will you get information on its origins, going back to the pre-hispanic times, but you will also you enjoy a ride on a trajinera, a traditional boat of the area. After the ride, youll have spare time to walk around the crafts market or try the delicious food sold on the surrounding area. The last stop is Ciudad Universitaria where your guide will explain to you about the murals of Rectora and the Central Library belonging to the main campus of National University.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Mexico City.
Inclusions for Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ride on a Trajinera
- Entrance fees to Frida Kahlo Museum
Exclusions for Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.