- Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the secrets of the Bologna recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home (3 hours)
- Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at their home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our Cesarine are located in Bologna city centre.
- Taste the fruit of your labour and experience the authentic flavors of Bologna cuisine
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Emilia Romagna cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
STUFFED FRESH PASTA: TORTELLINI, TORTELLONI, BALANZONI: Master the art of fresh egg pasta with real Bolognese sfogline (pasta-makers). Inside each pasta parcel lies a unique flavour, from the tortellinos special meat filling, to the tortellonis delicate ricotta cheese. The intricate techniques behind these rich pasta dishes is a vital skill for any Italian food lover.
THE DELIGHTS OF FRESH PASTA: TAGLIATELLE, LASAGNE AND PASSATELLI: Discover the joy of kneading and rolling pasta dough by hand in a cooking class dedicated to Bolognas iconic fresh pasta tradition.
DESSERTS IN EMILIA: "ZUPPA INGLESE", CHOCOLATE SALAMI AND "TORTA DI RISO": Sweet-toothed travellers, its time to indulge your senses. Bolognas cuisine is incredibly rich, from starter to dessert; in this class, you will learn how to use simple ingredients like rice and chocolate to create exquisite treats for both the eyes and the stomach!