- Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the secrets of the Neapolitan recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home (3 hours)
- Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at their home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our Cesarine are located in Naples city centre.
- Taste the fruit of your labour and experience the authentic flavors of Neapolitan cuisine
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Campania cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
PIZZA, PIZZA! MARGHERITA, STUFFED CALZONE AND FRIED PIZZA
Pizza-making is the most famous Neapolitan craft, and its thanks to this citys creative and lively population that this dish has become a favourite all over the world. This course is perfect for any pizza lover. Remember, you wont find pizza like this anywhere else!
PASTA, NAPOLI STYLE: SPAGHETTI WITH 'VONGOLE' CLAMS, CALAMARATA RINGS, PASTA AND POTATOES
The Gulf of Naples is full of life, and is renowned for its simple pleasures, such as spaghetti with vongole (fresh clams) and Calamarata pasta rings. It takes a lot of skill to prepare fish correctly for a pasta dish, so this course gives you the perfect chance to perfect your techniques and enjoy perfect sea flavours for years to come.