Private Cooking Class: Borsch And Beef Stroganoff In St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewCalling all food lovers! Learn how to cook Russian food fit for the tsars on a private 3-hour step-by-step cooking class in St Petersburg. Brush up your cooking skills under the guidance of your experienced instructor, an expert in Russian cuisine. You’ll cook 2 traditional dishes that you can easily reproduce at home - Borsch (beetroot soup) and Beef Stroganoff (braised meat with mushrooms). Get a taste of traditional cuisine at the end of masterclass together with your friends or with your family. Enjoy the masterpiece you’ve just learned to prepare!
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up by a driver in an air-conditioned car or minivan from your St. Petersburg hotel, you will be taken to one of the best traditional Russian restaurants right in the centre of St. Petersburg.
Try out your cooking skills with a 3-hour cooking class hosted by a professional chef. This authentic and fun experience will take you inside Russian food habits. Youll learn about the ceremonial and cultural significance of food in Russian society as you prepare your dishes in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
This cooking class will teach you to make two main dishes that are typically Russian - "Borsch" (beetroot soup) and "Beef-Stroganoff" (braised meat with mushrooms), named after the Earl Stroganov - a very prosperous magnate who owned several restaurants in Odessa, which were accessible only for well-to-do gentlemen. This dish was then recreated by french chef Andre Dupont especially for Stroganov's restaurant at the end of 19th century. Now it's considered to belong to "Real russian cuisine".
When the preparation is over, you will have time to relax with your friends on the tranquil dining pavilion while professional staff put the finishing touches to your meal. Once everything is cooked, youll sit around the kitchen table and enjoy the meal you prepared.
After the cooking class your driver will drop you back at your hotel to have a rest after your nourishing dinner. Or you can be dropped-off elsewhere in the city centre if you prefer.
Inclusions for Private Cooking Class: Borsch And Beef Stroganoff In St Petersburg
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private cooking class with lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Cooking Class: Borsch And Beef Stroganoff In St Petersburg
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and rountrip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travellers, not per person). Minimum 2 travellers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum