Private Cooking Class: Russian Traditional Blini With Red Caviar And Shchi In Pipkin - Saint Petersburg
OverviewGet a true taste of Russia! Instead of dining out again, prepare and savor a home-cooked meal during your stay in Saint-Petersburg. Participate in the private 3-hours Cooking Class process of an authentic Russian meal, enjoy an exclusive dinner made with your own hands. Learn how to prepare a 3-course dinner, featuring staple dishes such as "Shchi" (traditional Russian white cabbage soup) in pipkin, covered and baked with dough. The 2nd course you prepare and taste is traditional "Siberian Pelmeni" - the beloved dish of the last Russian Tzar's friend Grigory Rasputin. And finally of course famouse Russian Blini served with red salmon caviar. Then savor your dishes to remember Russia forever!
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 3-hours cooking class led by a professional local chef who will teach you about Russian's cuisine heritage.
Meet the driver at your hotel's lobby and follow him directly to the centre of Saint-Petersburg to participate in this cooking class. Get ready to cook three courses featuring staple dishes such as "Shchi" (traditional Russian white cabbage soup) in pipkin, covered and baked with dough, then ontinue uncovering the secrets of Russian cooking preparing famous Siberian Pelmeni. Top off your classic Russian meal with Russian Blini with red salmon caviar - a popular tzar's dish on Russian Spring carnival Maslenitsa. As you prepare your meal, learn interesting facts about Russian gastronomy from your local chef. After cooking, enjoy your hand-made meal and have a conversation with your friends in a cozy dining area. Whether you've got years of culinary know-how under your belt, or preparing Russian cuisine is something brand new, you'll enjoy the cultural experience and create unforgettable memories in this informal atmosphere!
Your class ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Cooking Class: Russian Traditional Blini With Red Caviar And Shchi In Pipkin
- Cooking class with lunch (eat what you have cooked)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Cooking Class: Russian Traditional Blini With Red Caviar And Shchi In Pipkin
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and rountrip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travellers, not per person). Minimum 2 travellers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gifts or Fashion Shopping with a Local in St.Petersburg
- Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour in Small Group
- St Petersburg Private Tour of St Isaac Cathedral and Yusupov Palace
- St.Petersburg Imperial Residences: Tour of Catherine Palace and Peterhoff Gardens
- Private Shore-Excursion: 1-Day Fully Flexible St Petersburg Tour
- St.Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day