Come and join a local chef in her kitchen. Catherine will welcome you in her professional kitchen in her beautiful flat near the Eiffel Tower for a wonderful 3-course cooking class. Her Parisian home will be yours to enjoy French cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Catherine is a well-known cookbooks writer. She has also spent many years in Provence where she learned and taught authentic French cuisine. After gaining that experience she has decided to come back to her city and offer her knowledge giving private cooking classes for small groups.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your private cooking class takes place at an apartment near the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. If you select the market option when booking, your experience starts at the market, where you'll meet Catherine, your instructor, who shows you her favorite market shops to select ingredients for the class; high-quality ingredients are very important in French cuisine.
Learn about the products, their appellations and origins, and the ideal season for them to be used. Then stop by the bakery to get some fresh bread before heading to Catherine's apartment, a welcoming home where she shares her love of French cuisine with you.
Catherine explains her carefully chosen menu, which varies depending on the seasonal ingredients. French food is one of the richest in the world, so Catherine will have selected recipes that you can take home and make again for your family and friends. After an introduction of the steps to follow, she invites you to participate (if you wish) in the slicing and preparation of vegetables and meats.
Once the 3-course meal is prepared, sit down to enjoy your lunch with Catherine.
Inclusions for Private Cooking Class With Catherine Near The Eiffel Tower
- Bottled water
- 3-course lunch
- Private cooking instructor
Exclusions for Private Cooking Class With Catherine Near The Eiffel Tower
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.