Private Cooking Workshop And Market Tour In Kuala Lumpur
OverviewLearn how to cook the famous curry dish together with your local host on this private experience. Visit the local fresh market and pick the ingredients you and your group will need. Enjoy a practical cooking class at your hosts home, get ready to taste the best flavors of Malaysia!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
When you think of Malaysia, do you know how diverse the food scene is? Food is everything, the first thing a Malaysian will ask you is: Have you eaten? Get ready to learn how to cook like a local from your very own host in a private cooking class in Kuala Lumpur. Delicious flavors, spices and unique cooking tips and tricks are all included in this authentic experience. Plus a visit to the local market!
Start your private experience by meeting your private guide and heading towards the local fresh market. Learn how to choose the right ingredients and have some fun trying to bargain your way around.
After you found more about the elements you need to make the best curry, its time to go to your hosts home and start your private cooking class. You and your group will enjoy a hands-on experience, where youll cook together with your host. Chop, stir, taste and voila, youve almost done your very first curry, a delicious dish youll find everywhere in Kuala Lumpur. There are so many kinds of curry to try out, ask your host all about it!
Enjoy the surprise local appetizer and dessert your host will prepare for you. As you finish off the cooking class, take a seat and enjoy a full 3-course lunch that will become a favorite memory to tell your friends at home.
Theres no other better way to understand a countrys culture than through its food. Get a full-on experience and truly get to know Kuala Lumpur, its lifestyle and delicious food by learning how to cook with a local.
Start: Meeting at the market
Step 1: Shopping in the market with the guests
Step 2: Cooking the main dish with the guests at your place: Curry
Step 3: Sit down for a lunch and enjoy the meal you prepared together, also serve the starter and the dessert prepared in advance
Step 4: Goodbyes
Inclusions for Private Cooking Workshop And Market Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Learn how to cook the curry dish like a local
- Visit a local fresh market with your favorite private guide
- 100% personalized to match your food needs and diet
- Have a 3-course lunch with your private guide and your group
- Learn how to choose the right ingredients for a delicious curry
- Ask all your questions and get the recipe for home
Exclusions for Private Cooking Workshop And Market Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.